Each child is a unique creation of God, with different strengths, abilities, and rates of learning. We partner with parents to promote healthy growth & development.
Children of the King Academy has chosen to meet these rigorous national research-based accreditation standards and has earned a 4-Star Rating.
Class sizes are small to create an intimate, efficient learning environment. Our programs focus on intellectual, social, physical and emotional development.
Our environment strives to instill in each child the love of learning, listening skills, independence, confidence, and age-appropriate classroom work habits.
Welcome To Children of the King
• Children of the King Academy is a non-profit, equal opportunity, non-discriminating Christian organization.
• Beginning in 1995, Children of the King Academy has had a long-standing relationship with the community. Former students are now bringing their children.
• Our purpose is to maximize the academic and personal potential of each child, to recognize and develop their individuality, and to instill Christian character and values.
• All our programs stress a workable atmosphere of courtesy, respect and cooperation with others, and work toward the goal of developing a child’s natural love for learning.
• We provide your child with the comforts of home-like care while introducing them to activities in which they can succeed and feel good about themselves.
• Your child’s day will be filled with learning through language, arts and crafts, music, and large motor activities. There is always plenty of time for free-play and social interaction.